Bangalore is the capital city of southern Indian state of Karnataka and is most vibrant and modern city of India. Bangalore is full of energy, enthusiasm and popular for its IT industry boom. Bangalore is nicknamed as the ‘Air-conditioned city’ as the climate here is pleasant throughout the year. Bangalore has its own liveliness and has its certain vitality that no one can ignore. So come to the city of enthusiasm and joy.So here are tourist places in Bangalore.
Tourist Places In Bangalore
How To Rech Bangalore?
By Air: The international airport of Bangalore has situated 40 km away from the city in Devanahalli. Several Indian flights from major cities reach hare on daily basis. It is connected to foreign countries including Dubai, Frankfurt, Bangkok and Singapore. From here you can hire a taxi to the main city or you catch the public vehicle.
By Train: There are two main railway stations in the city as the city Bangalore is well connected by rail. One of the railway stations is situated in the main city connected to major cities.
By Bus: As Bangalore is one of the major city, so it is connected by road to major cities. Ordinary and deluxe bus services are available.
Best Time To Visit Bangalore
The weather in Bangalore is always pleasant throughout the year but October is the best time to visit Bangalore due to the festive season.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Bangalore offers the variety of places to stay including luxury establishments to small guest houses. It has a variety of places with a variety of prices. The prices of hotels are higher compared to other places but the service offered is highly luxurious and has its own value.
- FOOD: The crisp hot Dosa with spicy Sambhar is of the best quality. Five-star hotels are present offering luxurious services.
- ACTIVITIES: What makes the Bangalore so famous among the young generation is the pub and disco culture present in the city. If you are interested in outdoor activities then there are several things to do including trekking, wildlife safari, hot air ballooning, skydiving golf club and much more.
Places To Visit In Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
- Bull Temple
- Vidhana Soudha
- Ulsoor lake
- Wonder La Amusement park
- Lal Bagh Botanical gardens
- ISKCON Temple
- Tipu Sultan Fort and Summer Palace
- Angasana Spa
- Cubbon park
- Venkatappa Art Gallery
- Shani temple
Excursions Near Bangalore
- Nrityagram or Dance Village – 30 km
- Whitefield Ashram – 20 km
- Bannerghatta National Park – 21 km
- Nandi Hills- 65 km
- Savandurga Hills- 60 km
- Shivanasamudra Waterfalls – 120 km
- Muthyala Maduvu (Pearl Valley)- 44 km
Images: Google Images