Kutch is a very impressive area and in the past few years, it has become one of the best places for spending a holiday. The major reason behind this is that this place has a plethora of things to offer. So here are Things To Do In Kutch.
Things To Do In Kutch
1. Witness the Gorgeous White Salt Desert, Great Rann of Kutch
It is said that nothing can be better than watching the sunrise and sunset at the Great White Rann of Kutch. People say the view here is really awesome.
2. Visit Kala Dungar, the Highest Point in Kutch Region
If you want to have the panoramic view of the great white desert then this is one of the best places to get it. The Great white desert looks like an ocean from here.
3. Go Back in History at Kutch Museum at Bhuj
At the Kutch museum, you will get a full-fledged knowledge about the some very fascinating history about Kutch about which a lot might not be aware of.
4. Witness the Rich Heritage of Kutch Region at Prag Mahal and Aina Mahal at Bhuj
Have a sneak-peak into the lives of the royals and witness how they used to live by visiting this amazing palace.
5. Enjoy Camel Ride on Mandvi Beach
The beach is often quite and thus is a great place to spend time in solace. You can also have a pleasant camel ride here.
6. Trace the Evidence of One of the World’s Oldest Civilisations at Dholavira
You can also have a sneak-peak into the history by visiting the ancient site of one of the oldest civilisations i.e Dholavira.
7. Witness One of Its Kind Indian Wild Life Sanctuary in Little Rann of Kutch
The wild ass sanctuary of Kutch is one of its own kind and a must visit a place.
Images: Google Images