I’m leaving for some Asian countries in a few days where I’ll spend the better part of two months visiting a whole lot of places I’ve never been before. In fact it will be my 1st foreign trip. Believe it or not, despite one year of traveling and having visited almost India, I still get a bit of anxiety before I visit someplace new. It isn’t the same sort of rush I had when I first started out, but there is definitely feeling you have before you visit somewhere new. And there are things happening after my travel bookings.
What should I do first? What’s step two? Will everything work out? Is there a best route to take? There’s a lot to think about! Your list of things to do can seem endless.
Let’s have a look.
1. It makes me feel overwhelmed.
2. Daydreaming about all the great things that will happen to me.
3. I am reminding the English names of ingredients while cooking so that I can easily explain my recipes to someone during travel.
4. When I am thinking about my next travel destination, it makes me smile.
5. I am starting to collect things on a separate table which I want to carry.
6. Sometimes I just stop while bathing! Just think and smile.
7. I am taking extra meditation session to control my anxiety.
8. I am starting to learn basic words of the language of that place.
9. I love to get lost in the maps.
10. I am starting to search the hostels for my next travels.
11. Make a list to buy the books for my Kindle.
12. I am thinking on, How expensive will things be?
13. More cuddling to my Dog as I can see him after a long time.
14. A lot excitement and a little nervousness.
15. Sometimes dancing in front of mirror.
16. Downloading new playlists to listen on the roads.
17. Browsing travel blogs for that destinations.
18. Sometimes, ‘Yesssss’ when nobody seeing me.
19. Lying in bed at night, unable to sleep, I used to start to list out the things in my mind which I will need in my travels and thought to write this blog.
Images: Google Images