Are you in love with nature and sizzling waterfalls and dense forests? Then, one place in India that can fulfil your wishes towards nature is the land of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh Tourism is unexplored, and there are many places to visit in Chhattisgarh. Places to visit in Chhattisgarh includes a mystical land filled with a bounty of God’s gift for its visitors. The main thing about the place of Chhattisgarh is that it is yet untouched by technology and it is yet in its true stature.
Places To Visit In Chhattisgarh
Tourist Places in Chhattisgarh:
- Jagdalpur: Jagdalpur is a city in Chhattisgarh, which is famous for bungee jumping. Chhattisgarh Tourist place includes this bungee jumping activity which is loved by visitors worldwide. Anyone can find a lot of fun and excitement in this area.
Few must see places in Jagdalpur:
- Kailash and Kutumsar Caves
- Chitrakot Falls
- Chitradhara Falls
- Chitrakot Waterfalls – Known as Niagara Falls of India.
- Lalgarh fort: Lalgarh Fort is considered as one of the historical places in Chhattisgarh. This fort is very famous and it is built with a pure brilliant architectural plan. Along with the Lalgarh Fort, one can also find many temples just attached to the fort which makes this place an immense beauty.
- Pola Festival: Now, when talking of festivals, how can one forget the Pola festival which includes the famous bull fighting. Chhattisgarh festivals are marked with the start of Hareli and in the Pola festival, the bulls are worshiped by people. One can enjoy a real taste of Chhattisgarh food as different kinds of famous dishes like Muthia, Chila, aamat, tilghur etc., are prepared during these festivals which are relished by all people.
- Kanger Valley National park: Chhattisgarh tourism place list includes this famous Kanger valley National Park which is present in Jagdalpur and it is full of thick forests and valleys. After moving about 200 m of passages which are narrow and concrete, there finally comes the National Park which can enthral anyone in its beauty.
- Saathi: What can be more refreshing than to be a part of an NGO and spend a day with the kids and other needy people. The Saath Organisation is present in Chhattisgarh and people can find sublime time by learning the skills of the woodwork.
Other Must To Include Attractions In Chattisgarh:
- Chandrahasini Devi Temple
- Mahamaya Temple Ratanpur
- Kailash Kutumsar Caves
- Sirpur Heritage Site
- Bhuteshwar Shivaling – World’s largest natural Shivaling
- Ghatarani Waterfall Temple – Famous picnic spot in Chattisgarh
Chhattisgarh also has an abundance of hill stations which are perfect to visit any time of the year. Hill station in Chhattisgarh are listed as under:
- Chirmiri: A hill station which is known as the Heaven of Chhattisgarh as it is so beautiful and amazing that one cannot get enough of it. This place is famous for the abode of Lord Shiva and many festivals are celebrated here.
- Gadiya mountain: The Doodh river is the main attraction of this place and it has a waterfall where many prayers are offered.
Few others hill stations are
- Baila Dila
Chhattisgarh has a lot of places to explore and people love coming to this place because of its culture and diversity.
Images: Google Images