]India has a lot of places to explore and it adds spice to your vacation if you have an epic hotel near the beach to stay. Here is a list of 10 epic beach hotels in India:
1. Taj Exotica, Goa: Taj Exotica is located on the southwest coast of Goa. It is a 5-star hotel, beautifully designed to keep in the taste of visitors in mind. Taj Exotica has all the modern and essential amenities and also offer landscapes with matchless hospitality.
2. Agatti Island resort Lakshadweep: This resort gives you a breathtaking view of the Lakshadweep island. They have comfortable and beautiful rooms which give you a spectacular view of the ocean, which invites the weather inside. You can even take a view of sparkling coral reefs, blue lagoons, and lush green coconut palms.
3. The Leela Kempinski, Kovalam: It is situated in Kerala and probably the best by Leela. This hotel is the perfect place to add spice to your vacation and offers a private beach stay which will make your stay worthwhile. It is Kerala’s largest beachside hotel and provides the most panoramic views of the beach shoreline.
4. Vivanta by Taj- Fisherman’s Cove, Covelong: It is one of the luxury hotels in Chennai. Vivanta is built on the old Dutch fort. This place and everything around it is the perfect and very charming hotel near the beach. Perfect location, staff, service, food, spa and everything.
5. Best Western Blue Ocean Resort: It is located in Malgund in Maharashtra. An abode of beauty and luxury. It provides an amazing opportunity to enjoy a relaxing vacation with a sensual spa treatment.
6. The Ramada Caravela Beach Resort, Goa: This hotel will give you an unforgettable experience of the sun, sand and the beach. The view of sunset adds charm to the environment when you are with your loved one. It is a perfect place to relax and view the sunset.
7. Mayfair Palm Beach Resort, Orissa: The rooms of this hotel offer you a paradise experience with a view of the sea. You can take a fabulous view of the sea while you take a romantic walk with your loved one.
8. Hotel Sea Face, Kerala: It is located in the Hawa Beach in Kerala and is known for its breezy character. It provides you the various hues of nature.
9. Paradise Isle Beach Resort, Karnataka: It is situated on the Maple beach and provides you breathtaking views of the sun, sea, and sand. The view of the night will amaze you as the whole landscape of the sky and water gets painted blue.
10. The Radisson Blu Temple Bay Beach resort (Mahabalipuram): The landscape of the palm trees rising from blue lagoon is an epic view and is worthwhile to plan a trip here. The spectacular view of the beach and the tropical land set will make you fall in love with them.
Crazy Wanderer Recommended: Sky Scanner
Images: Google Images