Travel is the best way to relax and explore. You learn to appreciate the beauty of nature and you start admiring small things such as a view of sunrise. India has no shortage of such spots. You can go to the sun-kissed sandy beaches to witness the beauty of sunrise and sunset. Here are 10 best places for sunrise and sunset in India.
1. Kanyakumari: It is located in Tamil Nadu at the southernmost tip of the Indian mainland. The sunset point here is the must to see for every traveler and the view will sure leave any traveler speechless. The experience you get from the witnessing this view is unforgettable. This is a beautiful spot to experience both the sunset and sunrise.
2. Varkala: It is a beautiful coastal town in the Kerala district. It is the only place in Kerala where the hills come close to the sea and this make this place unique. The beaches of Varkala offer amazing views of sunrise and sunset. One can see this spectacular view from the sidewalk café while sipping the ice tea.
3. Tiger Hill: Located in NorthEast India, Darjeeling and is famous for its fabulous view of Mountain ranges and Mount Kanchenjunga together. The first rays of the sun are said to shed light on the trees turning them pink first and then in a beautiful orange color. This amazing view of the sunrise will leave you in the awe moment. The freezing weather of Darjeeling, a hot coffee mug and the amazing view of sunrise what else anyone wants.
4. Puri Beach: It is situated on the shores of the Bay of Bengal and considered to be one of the best beaches in India. The beach is also considered to be sacred and is the popular tourist attraction in the city. Palm trees on the beach make it more beautiful at the time of sunrise. Sunrise at 5 am is captivating.
5. Agumbe: It is a small village in Karnataka and famous for its amazing sunset view over the Arabian Sea. Travelers can capture and admire the natural surroundings that this place offers and can also enjoy the unforgettable sunset view.
6. Marine Drive Cochin: Once you visit this place you will never forget the experience you had here. It is a perfect sunset with the perfect selection of colors and people described it very Romantic. Even after the sun is gone you will see the shimmering sunrise in the sky and it’s hard to forget such a beautiful view.
7. Rann Of Kutch: Watching the sunset and sunrise at the white rann of Kutch is a spectacular experience. There lies nothing between you and the sun on clear day at the Rann of Kutch which makes the view even more beautiful.
9. Pushkar:The sunrise and sunset in Pushkar is considered to be one of the most incredible scenic views in India and this is why it is said to be one of the best places to watch the sun rise and set.
10. Pachmarhi: Pachmarhi is a very popular hill station in Maharashtra and it is popularly known for the sunset and sunrise view point.