The rich history of India makes it a place for international tourism. India is the most diverse country and has some of the coolest places which attract the foreigners to visit India. Here is the list of the 10 best places for foreigners in India.
1. Jodhpur: It is situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It is a tourist spot and many foreigners come here every year and admire the unbeatable, powerful and inspirational spirit of the Rathores. It is one of the largest forts in India and one of the most beautiful historic places in Rajasthan.
2. Agra: Agra is famous because of the beautiful building which stands there, Taj Mahal. It is the symbol of love of ShahJahan and Mumtaz and counted amongst one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It has the marvelous work on the walls with a perfectly symmetric monument made of marble. Many foreigners come to India to visit this incredibly beautiful place.
3. Jaipur and Udaipur: Located in Rajasthan, Jaipur and Udaipur give an insight of the rich cultural and artistic traditions. They are famous as they have many beautiful forts and one of them is Hawa Mahal. It is also known as the ‘Place of winds’ and is designed in the form of a crown of Lord Krishna. It draws a lot of tourist attraction and foreigners admire the story it holds. The Lake Palace of Udaipur is one of the beautiful places in the world.
4. Mysore Maharaja Palace: It is located in South India and one of the most famous tourist attractions among foreigners. Here you will get to see magnificent domed, arched structure with rich interiors. The interior is beautiful and full of creativity.
5. Qutub Minar: It is the highest tower in India and situated in Delhi. It is very famous and many foreigners come to Delhi to specially visit this incredible structure. If someone wants to know the story and the greatness of the Mughals then one should visit this beautiful high rising structure.
6. Kashmir: It is the paradise on Earth and its major attraction with its scenic beauty, snow capped mountains, lush green valleys, beautiful waterfalls, etc. It is the place one should surely visit in India. It is a heaven on Earth during winters where you can enjoy the boat ride. It is one of the most famous places among foreigners.
7. Goa: Goa is basically very popular for its pristine beaches and almost 90% of tourism in Goa is grossed due to it and among them more than half a million are foreigners. Goa has been an ideal place for foreigners at such an extent that some foreigners have made Goa their permanent home.
8. Rann Of Kutch: This Land of the White Salt Desert has been the home to a large number of tourists and especially foreigners. The major reason behind this is the Rann Utsav which is held every year here between December and January which portrays the real culture of Kutch. Every year a large number of foreigners pay visit to the Rann Of Kutch and take the pleasure of spending some great nights here.
9. Rishikesh: This place has been a hot favorite since “The Beatles” had landed here. After that at regular intervals large number of foreigners from all around the globe started to come here various spiritual aspects of Hinduism.
10. Darjeeling: Darjeeling has been on the top of the list for foreigners as it is filled with natural beauty, clean air and above them all, the smiling resilient people for whom it is a home. The snow capped mountains create some very sensational vibes which makes it an ideal hill station for foreigners.
Images: Google Images