Since I made my first step on mother Earth as a toddler, my steps kept becoming larger. I began my expedition of traveling. All the time from childhood, I kept my urge of traveling hidden inside me. Just like a little girl, who wonders why these stars are so far. Like a little child, who wish to touch the stars, I too made a wish of traveling distances. I just stepped out of the door and I was into the whole new world.
Today might not be the perfect day – but neither is tomorrow.
I am Having So Many Reasons For Not To Travel.
- I don’t have enough money to travel.
- I have to pay my credit card bills.
- There will be someone’s wedding party or birthday party and I have to go.
- I think it requires more planning to travel.
- I will find another excuse.
- I don’t know I am making a right decision.
- I am worried about my husband’s reaction.
- I am worried about what my family members will say as I want to travel solo.
- I will find myself putting off the preparation for one more day.
Remember tomorrow never comes. Live with today, live the present and kick a stone ahead for the future. You are the master of your life, why to be slow and low. We are born for freedom. I assume myself as the Queen and I simply rule the world.
So I just stop waiting. Stop making excuses. And decided Today is my day.It’s never the right time to travel.Just go. You are still here! Come on Let’s travel!
It’s a new year.
And it’s full of hopes.
Images: Google Images