Everyone of you out there has dreams to travel long till the last corner of the world. Surprisingly, everyone of us is infected with traveling addiction. But how do you know you are a travel addict.
Here are the 31 signs you might be a travel addict too:
1. Every day brings a new destination idea.
2. If you haven’t been anywhere in a few months, you will become restless.
3. When you think of prices, you value things in terms how many days in your next destination it costs.
4. You’re happiest on the road.
5. 9 to 5 makes you feel like you’re in prison.
6. You don’t wait around for people but take off on your own.
7. Thinking about all the places you haven’t been makes you feel anxious.
8. You’re constantly counting countries and continents.
9. Booking flights gives you an amazing high.
10. You work to fund your next trip.
11. You take photos… and print them.
12. When people talk about celebrities you feel dazed and confused.
13. You can easily start a conversation with a stranger.
14. You sleep best under the stars.
15. You sometimes forget where you came from.
16. You’ve taught English to kids somewhere in the world at some point.
17. You make friends on top of mountains.
18. You’ve worked for at least one NGO.
19. You spend hours browsing travel blogs and websites.
20. You have several different currencies in your possession.
21. You can’t imagine staying in the same city your entire life.
22. You’ve become an expert at packing.
23. You don’t like to unpack your luggage. You want to be ready for next trip.
24. You can sleep anywhere.
25. You find yourself planning your next trip while on your current trip.
26. Your bucket list is 99% places.
27. Your room is covered in maps.
28. You don’t believe in getting lost.
29. You don’t have a ton of attachments, because you know you can’t stay in one place too long.
30. You love your camera and backpack so much.
31. You watch the Travel Channel when you are watching TV.
Share your score below in comments.
Images: Google Images