In recent years, Bollywood has come up with some extraordinary and highly inspiring female characters. These characters define how every modern-age girl should be in today’s world. Here are 10 motivational female characters in Bollywood movies.
1. Rani (Kangana Ranaut) In Queen
The character of Rani played by Kangana Ranaut in Queen has majorly inspired girls to explore themselves and live life confidently.
2. Vidya Bagchi (Vidya Balan) In Kahaani
Vidya Bagchi is truly an inspirational character for all the girls who teaches them to face every consequences in life bravely.
3. Geet (Kareena Kapoor) In Jab We Met
Geet inspires every girl to live their life positively and love unconditionally.
4. Naina (Deepika Padukone) In Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
5. Laila (Katrina Kaif) In Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
6. Gita (Gayatri Joshi) In Swades: We The People
Gita is one such female character which inspires all the girls to work for the betterment of the society in the possible way they can.
7. Mandira (Kajol) In My Name Is Khan
8. Shashi (Sridevi) In English Vinglish
An inspirational character for every girl who wants to prove themselves in front of everyone.
9. Ayesha (Konkona Sen Sharma) In Wake Up Sid!
The character of Ayesha has always been inspiring girls who want to achieve something on their own.
10. Michelle (Rani Mukherjee) In Black
The character of Michelle played by Rani Mukherjee in Black has been an inspiration for those girls who want to get free from the depths of fear and sorrow.
Images: Google Images